After every graduating year Class Leaders are recruited to represent their class. Class Leaders encourage and lead fellow classmates to participate actively in and connect with the Skule™ Community, Faculty and the University through class & Skule™ activities, university events and volunteerism. The lists of Class Leaders are currently being updated and will be posted as soon as they are available.
For more information on contacting or becoming a Class Leader please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What Does a Class Leader Do?
They are motivators, organizers, and administrators. Class Leaders understand the importance of the continuing support from its alumni to the Faculty and the University, and leads by example as a volunteer, participant and advocate.
Their goals may include:
- Rallying classmates for reunions and/or other alumni events
- Clarifying roles and supporting other class leaders
- Recruit more class representatives
Responsibilities may include:
- Initiate/develop special events, such as class reunions, informal class gatherings, rally classmates to attend campus events
- Plan and develop budgets for class events
- Serve as primary liaisons between the class, Faculty/University and Engineering Society
1T4+PEY & 1T5 Class Leaders
|First Name||Last Name||Department|