Skule™ Alumni Outreach (Skule™AO) is working to strengthen and build the global Skule Community through a number of activities and services. Clubs are a core component to a student’s experience and we hope to assist them in our fullest capacity through our promotions, opportunities, connections and support. We hope to further create a life cycle where transitioned graduates come back and help the clubs that gave so much to them to make the Club experience even better!
Our services for Clubs
- Alumni Funding: providing guidance and support on how you can engage alumni
- Specialized/collaboration events or promotions, and helping Clubs create alumni engagement/volunteer opportunities
- Promotion for Clubs in Skule/EngSoc, Skule™AO and Engineering Alumni channels (scroll down to learn about how we can help you plan and/or promote your opportunities!)
- What we promote? Your alumni volunteer and event opportunities, news, updates, activities, accomplishments, events, competitions and much more!
- Channels include:
- Facebook: EngSoc/Skule Page, Skule Alumni Outreach Page, Skule Group, UofT Engineering Alumni Page
- Email: Engineering Alumni Newsletter (3-4 times/year: Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer), EngSoc Direct Email (note the Digest is for students and not alumni), special email lists, department mailing list
- Twitter: Skule, UofT Engineering Alumni
- LinkedIn: Skule Alumni, University of Toronto Engineers Network, University of Toronto Engineering Alumni
- Website: skule.ca, alumni.engineering.utoronto.ca
- Invitation to Clubs for networking events, and Clubs showcases and fair.